We hope that you are delighted with your order, but if for some reason you are not you can return any unwanted or faulty items to us within 14 days of receiving your order for a refund or replacement.
Providing the goods are received back in an unused condition and in their original packaging with all accessories, you will receive a refund within thirty days of your notice to cancel. You must adhere to the following points;
- If the goods are deemed faulty, we offer a full money back guarantee (if informed in writing within 7 days)
- You have 7 days from receipt in which to return your order
- You will have to pay the return cost of postage or collection can be arranged at your cost for larger items
We want you to be entirely satisfied with every purchase made from Kings Audio Visual and are proud of the quality, range and advice that we offer. If you wish to return an item for exchange or you have decided not to keep it (cancel your contract)
- Please contact us within 7 working days from the day after the delivery day
- Contact us via Email, fax or in writing
- Return it to us with the products original packaging and labels within 30 days of receipt (having contacted us within 7 days)
- All goods to be in a new and unused perfect condition together with a copy of your original receipt.
- We recommend that all items returned to us to be sent Royal Mail special delivery with insurance paid as a minimum or collection can be arranged.
- If you feel the goods are faulty please contact us immediately and we will then contact you to resolve the matter, the above conditions also apply.
- Full returns address with telephone number and email address.
- A Restocking Fee will apply after the 7-day cancellation/cooling off period.
The returns address is:
Kings Access Technology Ltd
15 Oxford Road
Pen Mill Trading Estate
Tel: 01935 411322
FAX 01935 706008
You have a right to cancel your order within seven working days following the day after the date of delivery for any unused item purchased through the website under the distance selling regulations for refund. This does not apply to any perishable goods, unsealed software or item personalised or made to your specification. To cancel any item, you can e-mail, fax or write to us with your details and order number. You must take reasonable care of the items, retain all original packaging and must not use them. Goods must be returned to us within seven days of your notice to cancel. All goods are returned at your own expense unless the item is deemed faulty or incorrect, where we will refund the cost on receipt of the goods.