The EZDUPEs 1-47 USB Pantera Duplicator offers a fast and simple way to copy multiple memory sticks with a copy speed of 35MB/S.
Its features include:
- Standalone Copier
- Asynchronous Copying – allowing different USB sticks to start and finish at different times
- Intelligent analysis which copies over data only
- 4 Copy modes available for the user to choose from.
- 4 Data Erase methods to chose from.
Copy modes available
- Whole Media Copy time
This is the longest method of copy time, as it will copy the whole stick as presented.
- System and files Copy time – saving mode
This will only copy the data on the memory stick not the unused space
- All Partition copy – copies partitioned areas only
This will copy partitioned areas only on a memory stick. For example, if a memory stick has a partition 1 and partition 2 both containing data, these will be copied fully but any undefined area on the stick will not be copied.
- Percentage Copying
If the content on the memory stick is undefined, you can use percentage copying by selecting the start and end of the data you wish to be copied.
Erase modes available
The Pantera range boasts of four erase options available for users these included:
- Quick Erase – This erases the index of the USB stick within a few seconds
- Full Erase – Removes the data from the USB
- 3 Pass – This will erase the memory stick 3 times, in compliance with the security standard required by the U.S department of defence.
- 7 Pass – Erases the data 7 times ensuring that it cannot be recovered also in compliance with 5220.22-M ECE data of the US Department of defence requirements.